To position the Ministry towards effective delivery of services on Lands Housing and Survey matters in relation to rehabilitation and provision of public infrastructures and land management thereby improving the socio economic status of the state
The mission is to bring about operational efficiency, address the housing need of citizens and residents of the state, turn around the state’s internally generated revenue, ensure prompt delivery of the site and services of plots of land and improve the provision of social infrastructures all over the state.
- Facilitate access to land so that Government, its agencies and private developers may own parcels of land for social and economic development of Oyo state through implementation of the provision of the general land policy.
- Management and control of land and landed properties and valuation of the interest in land.
- Formulation of general housing policy for Government and the Management of the public servants’ Housing Loan scheme.
- Creating, registering and keeping record of all interest in land in Oyo state.
- Realizing optimal revenue returns from all land transaction in state.