Ministry Of Physical Planning And Urban Development
- Restoring Oyo State to its pacesetter status by extensive Rehabilitation of Public Infrastructure, Urban Development and Renewal, Creation of a Master Plan for Oyo State and Infrastructure Development
To create a 21st century state out of Oyo State.
- Initiation, preparation and review of regional, sub-regional strategic Physical Development
- Creation of Master Plans for more cities in Oyo State
- Formulation of policy on collapsed buildings in Oyo State
- Development of Plans to protect catchment areas of the public water reservoirs.
- Continuous monitoring and strict enforcement of Physical Planning laws, regulations & standards on developments along stream/river courses.
- Serving of contravention notices on illegal structures for registration and possible reconciliation.
- Carrying out publicity and enlightenment activities on physical planning.
- Tightening control over the reins of outdoor advertisement, signage & billboards in Oyo State.
- Carrying out state-wide inventory of Water bodies
- Charting hydrological maps for Oyo State.
- Computerisation of Town-planning operations
- Establishment of Urban Environment Planning & management Information Systems (UEPMIS).
- Preparation of strategic Physical Development Plans for Oyo State
- Formulation of policy on collapsed buildings in OYO STATE
- Verification of statuses of existing petrol stations & GSM telecoms base stations.
- Establishment of proper & befitting offices for the ministry & its 33 local planning offices.