To harmonize Governmental Policies and its implementations.
To give economic and political mileage to the aspiration and purpose of His Excellency’s administration of Oyo State.
- To complement objectives of the of the Executive Governor and take instructions on specific assignments.
- To support Government policies on Anti-Corruption crusade; and carry out anti-corruption activities in Collaboration with EFCC, ICPC and CCB.
- To monitor and ensure that Government finances for projects and programmes are commensurated with quality and quantity of work done at every stage through effective monitoring by qualified personnel.
- To promote rural institutions and thereby transform the State Socio-Economic situation.
- To liaise with Nigerian National Volunteer Service (NNVS) and serve as interface with indigenes in the Diaspora in order to explore opportunities therein.
- Create avenue for a responsive government citizen platform – feedback mechanism to government and the populace.
4th Floor, Water Corporation Building, State Secretariat, Ibadan.