Office Of The Deputy Governor
The Office of the Deputy Governor is to carry out the functions as may be assigned to him by the Executive Governor from time to time. These are but not limited to:
- Assist the Governor in performing executive functions of the State as may be delegated by the Governor;
- Membership of Executive Council: Attending EXCO meetings and other related meetings;
- Strategic Policy Advice to the Governor and EXCO: Advises the Governor on all aspects of governance and operational policy and in the development of the corporate policy of Government;
- Upon approval of the Governor, represents the State at National and International conferences, meetings and other events in a manner that enhances the reputation, economic and progress of the State;
- Ceremonial Duties: Attends State ceremonial events;
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Governor.